Holly trained predominantly in the areas of Criminal Law and Conveyancing with a focus on maintaining strong client relationships throughout her training. She has a passion for Criminal Defence having worked extensively in the Circuit Court, Court of Criminal Appeal, High Court and Supreme Court over the last 5 years. She strives to advise and support her clients, vindicate their rights and make their experience of the Criminal Justice System as positive as possible. Outside of the office Holly has a keen interest in current affairs and is an avid hiker.
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Sexual Assault & Rape
- Drugs, possession and supply and related offences
- Public Order
- Burglary & Theft and related offences
- Money Laundering
- Road Traffic Offences
- Judicial Review & Article 40 Applications
- Constitutional Law
- EU Arrest Warrants/Extradition
- Criminal Assets Bureau
- Revenue Offences / Regulatory Offences / White Collar Crime
- Professional Misconduct
Working in Criminal Law affords me the opportunity to represent and support clients and make a difference in their lives.